Friday, February 22, 2008

BUMBLE AND BUMBLE HAIR TONIC

My stylist uses this on my hair every time I get it cut. I sampled the 2 oz. bottle first because I was hesitant to drop almost $20 on a single hair product. Turns out the bigger bottle is worth it as I used the 2 ounces up in about a week and craved more instantly. I spray this on my hair after I’m out of the shower when it’s still damp and use it again after I’ve blown it dry to keep fly-aways to a minimum.

I love the clean, herbal, eucalyptus scent. I have long, fine, hair but don’t find I need very much product at all – just enough to cover my roots – so the product lasts longer than one would normally think. One of my favorite things about this tonic is that it’s light enough to blend in quickly and it doesn’t feel like I have any product at all in my hair.



Average price $18/18 oz.

Rating: 4 out of 5!


1 comment:

shelleycoughlin said...

I love the B & B products SO MUCH. But I always feel so bad about spending so much money. Luckily, online drugstores often have their stuff on sale and I scoop it up when I find it. Yep, I'm a stockpiler.