Monday, March 10, 2008

Basia Bulat's CD - Oh My Darling

Remarkable Voice. Excellent Lyrics. Do you need any more reason to pick up this CD?

“There are two things I will carry in my pockets at the end oh, my darling, you are one of them. The way you look when you have a story to begin, oh, my darling, that's the other half

Hand-clapping, guitars, and a piano. She’s adorable, sweet, and a great dresser to boot (well, based on that one time I saw her live she is). Basia is a relatively recent discovery and acquisition in my little musical world but one that has already secured a permanent spot on my ever-fluctuating “top ten albums I would most definitely bring on a road trip across the country” list. (Oh, come on. Like you don’t have a similar list…)

Average price $15

Rating 5 out of 5!

1 comment:

Akkire said...

in addition to you, myspace is like the best place to discover new music, try it out, and decide if you want to buy it.

thanks pink mixer!