Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo

Aah, Sundays.

A day of rest, lazy mornings, brunch, hot coffee, large newspapers, and long, hot showers spent rinsing away all product residue…

I’ve touted Bumble and Bumble products before and the more of their stuff I use the bigger a fan I become. While they don’t recommend it for those with color treated hair, their Sunday Shampoo is sort of weekly detox for your hair. It’s created for product junkies (aka, me) who load their hair up with gels, creams, and potions throughout the week or for the infrequent hair washers among us. Yes, it’s a tad pricey but you’re only using a dollop once a week so even their smallest bottle will last you forevah. The shampoo is super sudsy, smells great, and really works. My hair feels extra clean after a use and post shower I suddenly feel ready to conquer whatever comes my way on Monday morning – whether it’s hair related or not.

Average Price: 8oz./$18
Rating: 5 out of 5!

No comments: