Tuesday, September 9, 2008

NARS Blush

Eureka.

Seriously.

I have found the perfect blush. And it only took me seven years at that.

Shockingly, I never, ever wore blush in high school or college. My face gets flushed easily thanks either to embarrassing episodes or too much alcohol consumed too quickly (What? That only happened once, obviously.) so I swore off rogue thinking it would make me look like a circus clown. Then on a whim one afternoon, I swung into the closest Sephora to play with makeup. I gave one of their sample blushes a swipe over both my cheeks and when I returned to my apartment both of my roommates gushed over how pretty my cheekbones looked. Thus began my hunt for a blush that would last all day, accent cheekbones, give a rosy glow, and never – ever make me look like I’m auditioning to be Rosie the Clown.

After shelling out $7 here and $10 there for blushes that left me with nothing more than a meh? feeling I finally decided to go for broke and give the more expensive Nars Blush a shot. Personally, I opt for the shade Orgasm (tee hee!) and love its peachy, subtle pink tone with just a touch of sheer. It goes on smooth as butter and provides a very nice, natural all around glow - making it kind of look like you did just have…oh, well, never mind.

Average Price: $25/compact
Rating: 5 out of 5!

No comments: